Friday, July 24, 2009

Email Subscription

Being a Google Reader junkie it never crossed my mind to set up an email subscription option for this blog. A couple of day's ago I received an email from a follower of this blog wishing to subscribe by email. That email made the light bulb go on! Classic case of not putting myself in the audiences shoes. Although feed readers are more popular than ever, there are still a lot of people who subscribe to blogs by email. If you are one of those people I highly recommend trying out a feed reader such as my favorite Google Reader. It really makes it much easier to follow many blogs without junking up your inbox.

But it's all personal preference so if you prefer email subscriptions than that is now possible on this blog. If you look at the side bar on the right you will see fields for email subscription along with the icon to subscribe with a feed reader. Hopefully you are already subscribing but if not, try it out. I dare you, click on the RSS button or subscribe by email : )

No comments: