Friday, September 28, 2007

First Post

Well here goes nothing. This is my first post on my first blog.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of speaking with Tony Karrer, and through this conversation I learned a couple of things in addition to some great information about LMS's. Outside of LMS's I learned how ignorant I am when it comes to Web 2.o and E-Learning 2.0, and I learned that there is a lot of advantages to poking around the internet as opposed to spending most of your time reading trade magazines.

Through the great tools of Web2.0 you can find information directly related to your interests much more efficiently than combing through books and magazines.

What do you think about that?

BTW - Check out Tony Karrer's blog. It's packed with great information about web/elearning 2.0 and anything technology or training related.